Software Engineering Manager, Deeping Source.
- Ph.D., Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul National University (Sep 2010 - Feb 2020)
- Completed alternative mandatory military service as a technical research personnel during the study (Sep 2013 - Aug 2016)
- B.S., Computer Science and Engineering & Mathematics (double major), Seoul National University (Mar 2006 - Aug 2010)
- Seoul Science High School (early graduation, Mar 2004 - Feb 2006)
- Jinyung Kim, and Kwangkeun Yi (Seoul National University).
Data-driven Path Selection for Improving Industrial-Strength Static Analyzers. (in Korean.)
Journal of KIISE (JOK), Vol. 4, No. 4, Apr 2019.
- Jinyung Kim, Yongho Yoon, Kwangkeun Yi (Seoul National University), and Junbum Shin (Samsung Electronics).
ScanDal: Static Analyzer for Detecting Privacy Leaks in Android Applications.
Mobile Security Technologies (MoST) 2012.
(part of the IEEE Computer Society Security and Privacy Workshops, in conjunction with the IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy)
- ScanDal: Static Analyzer for Detecting Privacy Leaks in Android Applications (w/ Samsung Electronics, 2011 - 2014)
- Automated Assertion Insertion for Runtime Errors in C Programs (w/ Samsung Electronics, 2017)
- Software Engineering Manager. Deeping Source. (Sep 2018 - Current)
- Software Engineering Intern. Google - Mountain View, CA, USA. (May 2016 - Aug 2016)
- 2019 Fall: Futures: An Interdisciplinary Approach (SNU L655.900, Teaching Assistant)
- 2019 Summer: Introduction to Static Analysis from an Abstract Interpretation Perspective: Lab,
as a part of Ninth Summer School on Formal Techniques (Prepared
and conducted lab sessions.)
- 2017 Fall: Computational Thinking and Practice (SNU L444.200, Teaching Assistant)
- 2013 Spring: Program Analysis: Theories and Practices (SNU 4541.664A, Teaching Assistant)
- 2012 Fall: Computational Civilization (SNU 046.016, Teaching Assistant)
- 2011 Fall: Programming Langauges (SNU 4190.310, Teaching Assistant)
- 2011 Spring: Programming Langauges (SNU 4190.310, Teaching Assistant)
- 2010 Fall: Principles of Programming (SNU 4190.210, Teaching Assistant)
Awards and Scholarships
- ACM-ICPC World Finals, 14th place (2010)
- ACM-ICPC Seoul Regional Contest, 2nd place (2008 & 2009)
- Presidential Science Scholarship, Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (2006 - 2009)
jykim (at) ropas.snu.ac.kr
Room 312-2, Bldg 302,
School of Computer Science and Engineering,
Seoul National University,
599 Gwanak-ro Gwanak-gu Seoul 151-744, KOREA