APLAS 2009 / ASIAN 2009 Symposium Venue
Room B103, Bldg Number 39 (BK Conference Hall), College of Engineering, Seoul National University
Information on Using Public Transportation in Seoul
- Buses and subways are operating from early morning till around midnight.
- You can buy subway tickets at subway stations and bus tickets
from bus drivers.
- But, using T-Money is the best bet.
It is convenient and economical. It can be used for both subway and bus.
The fare is proportional to the total length per trip that may use buses,
subways, or their combinations. You scan the card whenever you get on and off.
- Nearest subway station: "Seoul National University" station, line
number 2, station number 228.
Don't be confused with "Seoul National University of Education"
station (station number 223) of the same line.
- Seoul subway maps: Urbanrail,
Metro Rapid Transit Corp.
SNU Hoam Faculty House » Symposium Venue
If you stay at SNU Hoam Faculty House,
- You can walk (about 20 minutes), or
- Take bus #02, get off bus stop #7-1 (Research Institute of Energy and Resources), and walk
- Interval: 5 min.
- Traveling Time: 5 min.
- Fare: KRW 700 (~= USD 0.6)
Other Hotels » Symposium Venue
If you stay at a hotel near COEX in Gangnam, take subway line number 2 and follow the link below.